Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Disney World Rides

Top 10 rides in Disney world (not including water parks, which I actually prefer to the theme parks)

  • Tower of terror (Hollywood studios)
  • Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom)
  • Soarin (Epcot)
  • Splash mountain (Magic Kingdom)
  • Buzz Light Years Space Ranger Spin (Magic Kingdom)
  • Haunted Mansion (Magic Kingdom)
  • Maelstrom (Epcot)
  • Space Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
  • Kali River Rapids (Animal Kingdom)
  • Living with the Land (Epcot)

Note from the Psycho:  The Disney one really surprised me and I wasn't going to do it but then I saw an advert for Disney world and knew tat I had made that list when I was there three years ago.  Just took a bit of research and I loved the juxtaposition of it against the Van Gogh

Note from HT:  Totally agree about the contrast between this and the Van Gogh list.  But what also tickles me is the fact she names the kingdoms after the rides (As if there might be any confusion as to where they are?!?!)
As an aside.  I don't think the authorities will be able to figure out who she is from the 'I was there three years ago' reference.  Suspect she may be fibbing to me about the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment